There is a Tropical Depression #4. Franklin County is monitoring all activity. As the season progresses Tropical waters are becoming very active. This is the time of year we see more activity. Franklin County Residents need to be aware of the weather and start being prepared.
- Check your disaster kits
- Check and Review Emergency Plans
- Make sure you have all supplies needed for a disaster/hurricane
- Barrier Islands residents need to have all supplies on hand prior to evacuation
- Shelter in place residents – get your supplies and disaster kits ready prior to evacuation
- When the bridge closes there will be no traffic on or off the barrier islands.
- Make sure all outside equipment and lawn furniture is stored properly
- Check your shutters and equipment used to secure your home
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!