Franklin County Emergency Management Alert
- Rounds of rain and thunderstorms, some heavy, are expected across much of North Florida today through tonight.
- Flash flooding and isolated strong to severe storms (damaging winds and isolated tornadoes) are possible across North Florida.
- Scattered to numerous showers and thunderstorms are expected over the Peninsula.
- There is a high rip current risk for Panhandle beaches and a moderate risk for East Central Florida beaches.
- There is a moderate wildfire threat statewide due to the continued threat of lightning and dry fuels.
- Lake Okeechobee average elevation is 10.87 feet, which is 2.26 feet below normal for this time of year.
Click the National Weather Service Icon Below for Current Weather, Advisories, Watches & Warnings